THE NUT HOUSE

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
I am sure that Chubbs was kidnapped by an hourglass figure with the voice of angel several levels above his comfortable degeneration! I miss him so much! He walked the line of too much and too little to get censored so well. Alas I must get back to work for this is my weekend to work!
I just want to play & sleep. And nobody wants to pay me for that except if I'm sleeping, i'm not making a mess in the kitchen.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Goodmorning TFO, I hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July. Going to the Orioles ballgame today with my wife to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, our anniversary was on July 2. Having our anniversary announced on the big Orioles scoreboard, surprising my wife with the announcement. We will get a visit from tha Orioles mascot at our seats and he will give my wife a small Oriole gift. Have a good day.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Goodmorning TFO, I hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July. Going to the Orioles ballgame today with my wife to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, our anniversary was on July 2. Having our anniversary announced on the big Orioles scoreboard, surprising my wife with the announcement. We will get a visit from tha Orioles mascot at our seats and he will give my wife a small Oriole gift. Have a good day.
Oh heck...that's very cool!!! be sure to post photos!

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Hello TFO, about my celebration at the Ballpark. Thinks did not go as planned. First, the Orioles mascot did not show up. The announcement on the scoreboard had a computer problem, It only showed part of the announcement. Spoke to someone about the problem, was told to send an email and explain my issue. Sent them a picture of what was on the scoreboard, the announcement was not correct, was excited to see the announcement but was disappointed in the results. Ask if they could email a correct announcementand only received a computer generated email back. Email stated that it would be a minimum of 48hrs. before I received an answer. If that can't be done I asked for my $75.00 back for the announcement. Here is a picture of my wife and I in front of the scoreboard. It's supposed to say Happy Anniversary also.

Attachments

• 20220704_183401.jpg
    20220704_183401.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 6

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Aw'ww Warren,
I'm sad to hear your orchestrated celebration was ruined by the organization. You had the best of intentions, but apparently it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure your wife understands how much effort you put in for this special day of your . . in any case, Happy anniversary to the both of you . . 🥳
🎉

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Hello TFO, about my celebration at the Ballpark. Thinks did not go as planned. First, the Orioles mascot did not show up. The announcement on the scoreboard had a computer problem, It only showed part of the announcement. Spoke to someone about the problem, was told to send an email and explain my issue. Sent them a picture of what was on the scoreboard, the announcement was not correct, was excited to see the announcement but was disappointed in the results. Ask if they could email a correct announcementand only received a computer generated email back. Email stated that it would be a minimum of 48hrs. before I received an answer. If that can't be done I asked for my $75.00 back for the announcement. Here is a picture of my wife and I in front of the scoreboard. It's supposed to say Happy Anniversary also.
Well maybe their last place stint isn't limited to the Clubhouse? You should be very happy for being able to go out and celebrate such a wonderful anniversary!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh that sucks...

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Chubbs remember this? Press play. Found it in my “Chubbs” file, hopefully this will goad him into making an entrance. Ah I miss joking around with him.

Awww, I hope you had a good time anyway!

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Awww, I hope you had a good time anyway!
We did have a good time, my sister inlaw and her grandson and his girlfriend came up from Southern Maryland to join us at the game. It got a little warm as the game went on. Orioles finished with a win! Orioles up, Bases loaded bottom of the tenth inning. Pitcher hits batter with a wild pitch walking in the winning run. Instead of a Walkoff win, they said it was a Limpoff win with the batter having to limp to first base to make it official. Go O,s

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Hey nut bags! Hope all is well. Miss u guys. Hope all u Floridians are safe. Its been a crazy summer and super busy with life but hope to get on here more often.
You………………………….dawg
I was worried about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good to see you too! How ya been?
It looks like I missed some nutty posts but I have a good excuse. My neck and shoulder wound up hung up cause I was feeling so good I overdid it somehow. I redid Sapphire's 36 sq. ft outdoor enclosure 🥰 It took up June and July sitting on my butt to start getting better.It sucked 😭 when you really feel good but you can't move cause you're healing it is maddening 🤔 I'm back though 🤣,😊