THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
🦪 🦪 🦪 🦪 🦪 🦪 deeelish!!!! Half dozen oysters on the half shell. Solis was flying to the ocean just to get some right now. There is absolutely nothing interesting to understand her than the fact that I have the vocabulary of a turnip and my phone thinks that I talk like a mush mouth and it prints stupid things like Safeway. The lovely bracelet is a measurement of testicular volume. You hold the various, wouldn’t nuts up to the real thing squeeze the mushy one and see if they’re equivalent. Did just gotta make sure you don’t squeeze too hard because for some reason the guy gets a little upset.
🤗 So you halfta play with two wooden bracelets and stuff for a living😉. 😘 Thank God for our doctors

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
And to think I am a week behind since I went o Ohio to work on the mother in laws house! Carpet on the stairs was tripping her so the 1970's needed to go BUT surprise this is Akron home of Goodyear. The underpaid was a rubber compound that due to age and wear BONDED with the hardwoods. It laughed at WD-40 and required a heat gun and a scraper---45 minutes per stair with 13 stairs! Luckily she is worth it! She is a wonderful lady

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And to think I am a week behind since I went o Ohio to work on the mother in laws house! Carpet on the stairs was tripping her so the 1970's needed to go BUT surprise this is Akron home of Goodyear. The underpaid was a rubber compound that due to age and wear BONDED with the hardwoods. It laughed at WD-40 and required a heat gun and a scraper---45 minutes per stair with 13 stairs! Luckily she is worth it! She is a wonderful lady
That's nice. But what did you put in it's place 🧐 just wondering.🤗

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
That's nice. But what did you put in it's place 🧐 just wondering.🤗
I sanded the residue and put carpet straps with a backing for traction. I also installed a new Vtech elder cordless phone system. It is louder and has larger buttons with an alert pendant she can wear that will call the 4 stored emergency number

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I sanded the residue and put carpet straps with a backing for traction. I also installed a new Vtech elder cordless phone system. It is louder and has larger buttons with an alert pendant she can wear that will call the 4 stored emergency number
That's 👍. Is the pendant through a paid service or just connected to the phone. I used to have a service like that but I don't anymore. The following isn't why. It was pretty funny though I had to be really careful at night in the bathroom. No matter what I was busy at.😁if my pants dropped the alarm went off and all heck broke loose.🧐 the phone ringing from the alarm service and I had to answer or the squad would come to break down my door. It did make me more careful 😉

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
That's 👍. Is the pendant through a paid service or just connected to the phone. I used to have a service like that but I don't anymore. The following isn't why. It was pretty funny though I had to be really careful at night in the bathroom. No matter what I was busy at.😁if my pants dropped the alarm went off and all heck broke loose.🧐 the phone ringing from the alarm service and I had to answer or the squad would come to break down my door. It did make me more careful 😉
It is an add on for the Vtech phone system VTech SN5127 Amplified Cordless... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4SN9C1/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster