The Oldest Man In The World

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
1653759458761.png

Please meet this gentleman, who is a Venezuelan and the oldest man in the world. He is 113 year old, he's in relatively good shape and quite healthy, when considering his age. He'll be going into Guinness Book Of Records.

May I ask: would any of you like to live that long? I would.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Here you go, @TammyJ : his name is Juan Vicente Perez Mora.

Would you like to live that long?

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I want to live as long as Zola,our tortoise, so I can always be there with him. I hate the idea that he would have to be cared for by someone else but he is only 22, so there are a lot of years for him ahead - fewer than for me.
Angie

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I want to live as long as Zola,our tortoise, so I can always be there with him. I hate the idea that he would have to be cared for by someone else but he is only 22, so there are a lot of years for him ahead - fewer than for me.
Angie
Sorry - I meant to say fewer years ahead than for me!
Angie

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
No ma'am
At my current rate of declining health. I have no want or need to live anywhere near that old.
(And I'm sure that won't be an issue)

But with the proper genetics, diet and lifestyle. Sure.
Longevity with great mental and physical health would be great.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Oh HELL YES! Age is a number, pain is reality.....but trust me, if it hurts, you aren't having enough fun!

Like a lots of folks I hung out with at 18, I never expected to get to 60. There simply was no way that was going to happen.....I had so many "close calls" we began counting them...27 lives used so far.........although these days, common sense wins out over "impulse" most days .......obviously, it didn't used to very often!

I'm am truly having a blast as I live this "next stage" as I approach 65.......I wasn't having quite as much fun this w/e crawling under Kerry's house to pipe out a drain or installing the water filtration system & replacing a toilet and a shower valve...was a busy day for Superman on Saturday! As a Wash DC Super-plumber, I still do amazing looking work, but it takes me a lot longer and a lot more out of me.....Seven or eight handfuls of Motrin and I'm golden in about 25 minutes.....................I'm teasing of course, partially...

The reality for most folks.....they seem to fear life more than death.....weird but true....

What a fantastic weekend out!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Oh HELL YES! Age is a number, pain is reality.....but trust me, if it hurts, you aren't having enough fun!

Like a lots of folks I hung out with at 18, I never expected to get to 60. There simply was no way that was going to happen.....I had so many "close calls" we began counting them...27 lives used so far.........although these days, common sense wins out over "impulse" most days .......obviously, it didn't used to very often!

I'm am truly having a blast as I live this "next stage" as I approach 65.......I wasn't having quite as much fun this w/e crawling under Kerry's house to pipe out a drain or installing the water filtration system & replacing a toilet and a shower valve...was a busy day for Superman on Saturday! As a Wash DC Super-plumber, I still do amazing looking work, but it takes me a lot longer and a lot more out of me.....Seven or eight handfuls of Motrin and I'm golden in about 25 minutes.....................I'm teasing of course, partially...

The reality for most folks.....they seem to fear life more than death.....weird but true....

What a fantastic weekend out!
Well, as one grows older, one does tend to think of illnesses, old age and so on. On the other hand, when one is dead, that literally the end.