The Tort Who Walked By Herself. By Tidgy's Dad.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Then the Tort pretended to be sorry and said, ' Must I never come into the Cave? Must I never sit by the warm fire or in a thermostatically controlled enclosure? Must I never eat the juicy green prickly pear fruit? You are very wise and very beautiful. You should not be cruel even to a Tort."
20200913_223326-1.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
' And if you say two words in my praise?' said the Tort.
' I never shall,' said wifey, ' but if I say two words in your praise, you may sit by the fire in the Cave. Until we've invented thermostatically controlled enclosures."
20200915_234050-1.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
' And if you say three words?' said the Tort.
' I never shall,' said wifey, ' but if I say three words in your praise, you may eat the juicy green prickly pear fruit and the ripe red tomatoes and the crunchy, munchy lettuce throughout the day for always and always and always. Until we realize that it's best to feed you dandelions and weeds. And until someone invents Mazuri.'
20200916_232245-1.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Then the Tort stretched her neck and said, ' Now let the Curtain at the mouth of the Cave, and the Fire at the back of the Cave, and the Food Dish that stands beside the Fire, remember what my Enemy and wifey of my Enemy has said.' And she went away through the Wet Wild Woods waving her stubby wild tail and walking by her wild lone.
20200917_211955-1.jpg