Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hmmm.
Try this :

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yes... she is quite the little minx... walking alone and hoarding her secrets..... *indignant sniff*
Indeed.
I am currently trying to write a paper about Swedish crinoid evolution. Yeah, don't worry. Little girl is sitting on my notes and looking up at me. "head rub, daddy' So, i do. And I can't move her. She's so adorable. And people say, 'Adam, where's your latest work?'
Sigh.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Indeed.
I am currently trying to write a paper about Swedish crinoid evolution. Yeah, don't worry. Little girl is sitting on my notes and looking up at me. "head rub, daddy' So, i do. And I can't move her. She's so adorable. And people say, 'Adam, where's your latest work?'
Sigh.
"Under peer review."

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Glad that Tidgy is now involved more, waiting for the next installment!
Thank you. :)
Tidgy will become more involved as the story continues.
I thought about replicating Kipling's original drawing with fossils, sand; blue cloth etc, but it was too complicated.
20200828_223322-1.jpg
I tried to get Tidgy to draw it.
Drawing.jpg
Hmm.
So in the end I just let The Tidge sit on the book.
She likes to sit on my books and papers.
This copy of Just So Stories was a Christmas present from my mother in 1972 when I was seven years old.
Wonderful.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you. :)
Tidgy will become more involved as the story continues.
I thought about replicating Kipling's original drawing with fossils, sand; blue cloth etc, but it was too complicated.
View attachment 304722
I tried to get Tidgy to draw it.
View attachment 304723
Hmm.
So in the end I just let The Tidge sit on the book.
She likes to sit on my books and papers.
This copy of Just So Stories was a Christmas present from my mother in 1972 when I was seven years old.
Wonderful.
mmmm, So that means that you are 8 years older than me.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I so enjoyed being able to read one post after the other but now I have to wait again for more. So Sad. What is the world coming to, when a person has to wait for the next instalment of a good book. Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I so enjoyed being able to read one post after the other but now I have to wait again for more. So Sad. What is the world coming to, when a person has to wait for the next instalment of a good book. Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!
I'm glad you're enjoying it, and maybe doing it in chunks is a good way of reading it. :)
Today is wifey and Wild Horse ( truly not a zebra) again, but Tidgy tomorrow! :tort:

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
'Ah !' said the Tort, listening. 'That is a very foolish Horse.' (Notice she didn't say zebra.) And she went back through the Wet Wild Woods, waving her wild stubby tail and walking by her wild lone. But she never told anybody.
I love this new one. My horses are foolish all the time, making noise 24/7, trying to eat all the fresh stuff. That last one is quite annoying, whenever you are out on a trail, they just stop for snacks all the time. Breakfast on the go!