The Weeds Are in Full Swing

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
C4FFC42F-F71E-4041-B3F9-D39960034D31.jpeg Skurt has been very picky since Spring has sprung and his grocery store junk has been replaced with real food. Last year I planted a ton of clover, dandelion, and plantain that has come back beautifully. However even when smothered in grocery store junk, mazuri, or fruit he’s been picking it out and eating the junk. So today I decided he can starve or eat his weeds!!

daniellenc

Maryland
We shall see so far he turned right around and retreated to bed. Then came out a few hours later looked at his offerings, took a drink, and back to bed lol. It’s going to be a learning experience for both of us to break his spoiled ways.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
You can try shredding by hand or cutting the larger leaves into smaller pieces and mixing them together, sometimes that helps.

daniellenc

Maryland
You can try shredding by hand or cutting the larger leaves into smaller pieces and mixing them together, sometimes that helps.
Yeah I have some cut and some loose in the cage and whole. Day 2 of food strike. He’s out waiting for me and the guilt is killing me.