There's Something in the Walls! SCARY

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Recently my dad just passed, right after I started hearing noises in the house. Over and over. Im not one to get scared easily so I ignored it, bedsides why would I be scared of my own dad lol

I was just watching scary movie (a quite place) late night and right on a scary part, my TV shut off. Leaving me in the dark. What a crappy time for a power outage. I then realised I can hear my mom's radio. She goes to bed listening to Christian gospel radio.

AND THAT'S WHEN I REALIZED IT! There's a dam rat or racoon living in my walls. I think he just bit thru a cable and killed all the outlets on 1 wall in the living room. Good thing I was awake. It was hot earlier but now is chilly. My poor torts woulda been cold[emoji32] brought extension cord and hooked them up.

I honesty think it's a racoon. They always on my roof eating from a lemon tree outside. And at my old house, we lived in the hills, all kinds of wildlife. Rats on powerlines instead of squirrels lol. Anyways I remember rats lived in our walls, and they were loud. Really loud. Scratching and biting thru walls is loud. That's why I think it's racoon. They smart and super quite

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You'd better get that checked out.
Raccoons tore off a section of my roof in my old house here in Florida when I blocked off the entrance through the vent. I had to bait and trap every last one of them. The roof area was FULL of raccoon crap. I had to hire a company to come out and change all of the insulation. As well as replace the roof.
And back in South Carolina, I had cute little flying squirrels in my walls and in my attic. Cute until they chewed through some wiring and started a fire in the wall of the kitchen.
It's a serious situation.
And raccoons can and will carry off and eat a tortoise.

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
Starting to think it is my dad[emoji16]
Put on my painters outfit ready to go in and check attack and basement. Went to check fuse box and everything was switched on with fuses that ain't blown. Before I went into attack I checked lights and they all worked. NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN. My fuse box in backyard so nobody can tamper with with it. Morning came and everything was fine. Can this be explained lol? I think pops pulling on my strings lol. Miss him so much lol