(thermometer/hygrometer)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarok

5 Year Member
Any recommendations as to which one i should buy? i don't have one and I just want to make sure i get my moneys worth.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I really like the Springfield model 91551. I've got several of them, most of which have been used for several years now. I've never had one quit or any other problems. Batteries last a long time in them too. They're around $9 each on Amazon.

yarok

5 Year Member
GBtortoises said:
I really like the Springfield model 91551. I've got several of them, most of which have been used for several years now. I've never had one quit or any other problems. Batteries last a long time in them too. They're around $9 each on Amazon.

So I just place it inside my tank in different areas to get basking temperatures, cool side, hot side and humidity?

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
yarok said:
GBtortoises said:

So I just place it inside my tank in different areas to get basking temperatures, cool side, hot side and humidity?

That's all you do.

The Springfield 91551 has an attached clip that doubles as a stand and also has a small magnet on it too. I attache a small piece of velcro to the back of the clip and the other side where I want to thermo/hygro mounted. That enables it to be used just about anywhere and everywhere.

slowpoke

5 Year Member
colorado springs, colorado
i got that same one tom from amazon they are nice i got the extra remote so i can have one on ether side of the habitat cost like 25 bucks on amazon with the extra remote ...

Status
Not open for further replies.