Thinking about adding a Leopard to the family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTfanatic

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
College Station, TX
Thinking about adding a Leopard (or two later).

I have five Russian Tortoises and have room for more, and was thinking about a new species like a Leopard instead of more RT's. In fact, I'm probably going to look to move one of the RT's as I got a new male last year when I thought the previous four were females and it turns out one of the females is a male... A 3-2 ratio is not terrible, but I think I'd prefer a 3-1 to reduce their stress from hot-to-trot boys...

Anyway, what I'm saying is if I find the right situation that might want to swap an RT for a Leopard, maybe because a smaller tort works better for you, then we could probably work a deal.

FYI, I live in College Station, Texas and it's hotter than I would prefer to ship right now (inbound or outbound), but would consider any proposed scenarios that made sense.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central TX
Hi RTfanatic,

I have several leopies and I would be happy to adopt them out to you. They are $95 each and a $5 discount on each additional ones. I live in Round Rock and I think it's a driving distance from where you are. Let me know if you are interested.

LT

RTfanatic said:
Thinking about adding a Leopard (or two later).

I have five Russian Tortoises and have room for more, and was thinking about a new species like a Leopard instead of more RT's. In fact, I'm probably going to look to move one of the RT's as I got a new male last year when I thought the previous four were females and it turns out one of the females is a male... A 3-2 ratio is not terrible, but I think I'd prefer a 3-1 to reduce their stress from hot-to-trot boys...

Anyway, what I'm saying is if I find the right situation that might want to swap an RT for a Leopard, maybe because a smaller tort works better for you, then we could probably work a deal.

FYI, I live in College Station, Texas and it's hotter than I would prefer to ship right now (inbound or outbound), but would consider any proposed scenarios that made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.