This dog is amazing!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
@Tom : Do you know this trainer?

Yes. That is my friend Omar and his dog Jumpy. Totally legitimate. The guy can do amazing things. He's had all sort of dogs doing amazing things. He had a dog that would stand up on two legs and ride a skate board. I don't mean like that Bulldog, I mean the dog stood up with one leg on the board and one leg on the ground and pushed itself while standing up like a person. Omar actually helped prepare my own dogs for the Nationals back in the days when I was competing in bite work. Few people understand dogs, motivation, and training as well as he does.

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
That was great, thanks for sharing! I think it's great the dog trusted him Goodnuf to jump into his arms like that. my previous dog was easily trained and I could get her to do a few of those things. The limitations were on my end definitely, not hers. she lived to be 17 years old, and she even learned some hand gestures in her last three years because she was deaf. And she love jumping from high objects into my arms. it's fun to train a dog like that. But I wish I had one 10th of the talent that guy does for dog training.

Last edited by a moderator: