This forum is not only beneficial, it's awesome.

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I figured the title of the post from yesterday should have gone a little more like this. Just wanted to say thanks everybody for all the great information, help, and constructive criticism you have given me. Sheldon thanks you too.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I’d like to say thanks too! Curtis would probably be living in a dry 40 gallon tank and eating only kale and pellets if I didn’t look up “tortoise” In the App Store one day.

This place is great, and has probably kept hundreds of tortoises from dying or being housed in terrible conditions.

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I figured the title of the post from yesterday should have gone a little more like this. Just wanted to say thanks everybody for all the great information, help, and constructive criticism you have given me. Sheldon thanks you too.
Thanks too, everyone, from me and Goliath. Without this forum he'd have been in a bad way. He's growing fast and I'm planning his next indoor enclosure. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I just wanted to thank everyone that has taken the time to leave a comment or read this thread. A lot of you that have left a comment have already helped me out at one point in time or another. Whether it's directly answering a question that I have asked, or answering somebody else's that was experiencing the same thing I was about to ask. I didn't create this thread just to contradict Mr Meatballs, but it really is how I feel about this forum. So thanks to all again.

Bee62

Germany
I want to say thank you too:
Thanks for being a member of this forum.
Thanks for learning soo much about my sulcata tortoises and how to raise them healthy. Without this forum they would probably live in a bunny cage with dry soil and bad pyramiding !
Thanks to the experienced tort keepers to share their knowledge with us here.
Thanks to our moderators that keep the forum clean and friendly. I know what I am talking about. I am a member of two German tortoise forums too and in these forums the sound is much rougher and unfriendly. I am glad to be here !
Last but not least thanks to Josh for creating this wonderful place for us to chat, meet, show pics and learn about torts.

Sabine