This is my 1000th post!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
And to think, I thought I wouldn’t stick around!
I first found the forum when I was 12, and looking around the App Store for tortoise related apps. I joined, and figured I’d ask and see if my sulcata enclosure was ready for a hatchling. I got such amazing advice, and learned so many truths about care that I basically had to throw away a year and a half worth of research! Thankfully, I was too trusting at the time, and wasn’t too suspicious about the advice that I took, lol.
I now spend a lot of my free time on here, and all of my classmates know the basic care of a sulcata because I talk about the forum so much! This place feels like a family, and I’m so happy that I joined two years ago.
Hoping to stay for many more years to come,
Macy.View attachment 232725

Last edited:

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Ugh, my picture won’t work for some reason, and it won’t let me attach a new one :/

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I first found the forum when I was 12, and looking around the App Store for tortoise related apps. I joined, and figured I’d ask and see if my sulcata enclosure was ready for a hatchling. I got such amazing advice, and learned so many truths about care that I basically had to throw away a year and a half worth of research! Thankfully, I was too trusting at the time, and wasn’t too suspicious about the advice that I took, lol.
I now spend a lot of my free time on here, and all of my classmates know the basic care of a sulcata because I talk about the forum so much! This place feels like a family, and I’m so happy that I joined two years ago.
Congratulations, your post are always a joy to read.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wish all new members had the same sense you had back when you joined. Too many just get upset because they are wrong and leave. Well, I bet they don't really leave. I think they still read, make and changes, just aren't big enough to say they were wrong.
Congrats on your 1000th post, for being mature enough to take the help given too you, for sharing it with whoever will listen and for growing up with us. How cool is that.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Wish all new members had the same sense you had back when you joined. Too many just get upset because they are wrong and leave. Well, I bet they don't really leave. I think they still read, make and changes, just aren't big enough to say they were wrong.
Congrats on your 1000th post, for being mature enough to take the help given too you, for sharing it with whoever will listen and for growing up with us. How cool is that.
Very well put, half the adults that I work with don't carry themselves half as well technocheese.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas

Very well put, half the adults that I work with don't carry themselves half as well technocheese.
Thank you guys so much! You’re really expanding my ego ;)

Last edited by a moderator: