This the coolest tortoise documentary I've ever seen. It's more like a Vlog tho

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Great video. Anyone notice that a good amount of the tortoises in that video had slight to moderate pyramiding in the wild?
Cool video and family huh[emoji106]
I was just about to watch their other video on Argentinean tortoises.

Im a new tortoise owner, only had my Sulcatas almost 3 months. Im usually on this forum a lot reading and learning. Slowly becoming an expert lol.

I only know how to recognize pyrimiding in Sulctatas , I don't really read up on other torts. I know some torts have natural pyrimiding so I don't know if their species looks like that, or they're actually pyrimiding.

That videos is cool tho, I just wanted to see torts in the wild and see their natural environment. But as you can see in that video, torts ain't easy to find lol.

Ghazan

5 Year Member
Nice find, maybe pyramiding has to do with the long wet and dry seasons and varied climates. Wondering what the humidity is in the dry season, looks pretty arid even at the ground level...

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
My Saturday night[emoji38]
I found a New One! I'll go to bed after good BBQ watching Tuttle n tortoise movie[emoji106] it's National Geographic so you know it's good[emoji217]

Watch "National Geographic Wild 2015 Turtles vs Tortoises Attacks | Animals Attack Willdife Docum" on YouTube

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
Dang this tortoise/turtle documentary was the best I've seen. l watched a 160 year old tortoise that belonged to a pirate in the 1800s and is still alive today and pretty much owns a real castle. Seen a 3 foot sea turtle get attacked by 7 foot shark and watched the shark get the crap beat out of it by the turtle[emoji23] seen an elephant think a leopard tortoise was a soccer ball. A racoon attacked a hinged turtle till racoon gave up, then turtle walled away like nothing happened, seen some alcoholics who like their shots with a sea turtle egg in it. wanna be alcoholic Rockys. And seen a turtle die from herpes and cancer,[emoji21][emoji24][emoji22]

IF YOU LIKE TURTLES OR TORTOISES, MUST WATCH

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Dang this tortoise/turtle documentary was the best I've seen. l watched a 160 year old tortoise that belonged to a pirate in the 1800s and is still alive today and pretty much owns a real castle. Seen a 3 foot sea turtle get attacked by 7 foot shark and watched the shark get the crap beat out of it by the turtle[emoji23] seen an elephant think a leopard tortoise was a soccer ball. A racoon attacked a hinged turtle till racoon gave up, then turtle walled away like nothing happened, seen some alcoholics who like their shots with a sea turtle egg in it. wanna be alcoholic Rockys. And seen a turtle die from herpes and cancer,[emoji21][emoji24][emoji22]

IF YOU LIKE TURTLES OR TORTOISES, MUST WATCH

Just watched it. Another great documentary

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
This one pretty cool too, shows tortoise share home with something unexpected, and shows tortoise survive wildfire

Watch "Attenborough - The wonder of the Tortoise Tunnel - BBC wildlife" on YouTube