Thread Reply Box Issue

abclements

5 Year Member
Hi Josh,

Love the new site! The only problem I am having is with the reply text box on my android. If I write a reply that is bigger than the text box, and I then move ny cursor, it scrolls to the top of the box and I cannot scroll down to the bottom because the whole page moves when I try to scroll in just the box.... not a huge problem, but I figured I should bring it up. Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about. You can see my cursor way below the visable text.

Also, my autocorrect isn't working but I think that's a browser issue since it never works when I use my browser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-15-07-03-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-15-07-03-41.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 4

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Interesting. I wonder if that's a function of the Dolphin browser? Have you tried Chrome?
I know what you mean about the text box being too small. Does it work better if you click on "more options" and go to the full reply page instead of the quick reply at the bottom of the thread?

abclements

5 Year Member
Never even thought of that! Ya that works fine. I'll just keep doing that then! Thanks!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Woo hoo! Which was it? Chrome? Or the full reply page?

abclements

5 Year Member
Oh my bad, it was the full reply page. I'll try chrome and let you know in a second.

abclements

5 Year Member
Interesting. I wonder if that's a function of the Dolphin browser? Have you tried Chrome?
I know what you mean about the text box being too small. Does it work better if you click on "more options" and go to the full reply page instead of the quick reply at the bottom of the thread?

Works fine on chrome too!