Three Toed Box Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I have decided to part with my Three Toed Box Turtles to lighten my load for my upcoming move back to the south. All are LTC, I have had the males for a year and the female for over 2 years.

Female, missing right hind foot, doesnt bother her. Nice yellow legs and orange face. $75
061108017.jpg

Male #1, great looking clown face boy $75
061108032.jpg

Male #2, has some great spots on his legs and face, $65
061108026.jpg

Male #3 is a little 4" guy that loves the ladies, very determined! I thought this one was female until he came out of hibernation and discovered my female. Gorgeous blond shell. $55
061108028.jpg

Unsexed subadult, scratch and dent. This one came to me over a year ago and only had one or toes. In excellent shape other than the missing toes. Im leaning towards male, but the tail hasnt grown. $35
061108025.jpg

Feel free to email or msg me for more info/pics. Shipping is overnight via DHL at actual cost to purchaser. Paypal payment preferred, US Postal money order accepted if sent via express/priority mail. Will take $350 for all 5 turtles SHIPPED.

[email protected]

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Female, missing right hind foot, doesnt bother her. Nice yellow legs and orange face. $75

Male #1, great looking clown face boy $70

Male #2, has some great spots on his legs and face, $60

Male #3 is a little 4" guy that loves the ladies, very determined! I thought this one was female until he came out of hibernation and discovered my female. Gorgeous blond shell. $50

Unsexed subadult, scratch and dent. This one came to me over a year ago and only had one or toes. In excellent shape other than the missing toes. Im leaning towards male, but the tail hasnt grown. $30

Feel free to email or msg me for more info/pics. Shipping is overnight via DHL at actual cost to purchaser. Paypal payment preferred, US Postal money order accepted if sent via express/priority mail.

Will take $300 for all 5 turtles SHIPPED.

[email protected]
[/quote]

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
All are SOLD, sorry forgot to update the ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.