TNT Total Nutrition Tortoise

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
CT New Haven.
I just received TNT. It is a fine powder that is olive green. Information about it says to lightly sprinkle over normal food 2-3 times a week. My female RT was unbothered with it. I will let you know if i like it in a few months. Anyone have experience good or bad ?

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
I have never heard of it...I usually supplement with calcium and repetitive powders, or put some cuttlebone in their enclosure.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
I have been using this product since beginning of May. When I ordered it I thought it was a pellet food. It turned out to be a fine dry powder. Directions state to dust over meals 2-3 times a week as a supplement. It is for grassland species torts. Pros I see are they are not detoured by taste. Made from all natural plant matter. Good natural way to get multivitamins. Cons are must go on line to check list of ingredients ( should come on product). Tends to get a bit sticky when it gets wet. No warning labels to tell different amounts for various sizes or weights. Overall so far I think it is a overall good product. It just needs to get a little more professional. It comes in a ziplock bag only with name. I like the direction they are going and they a nice product. www. Carolinapetssupply.com 5$ plus shipping

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Wow you are lucky! I am one of many that ordered from them and never got anything. I use a superfoos powder that is about the same