To good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy28

5 Year Member
It makes me sad to do this, but I have a three-toed box turtle up for adoption.

I originally got her from a home that would forget to feed her for weeks, and she had no pool of water to swim around in. With me she eats regularly and has fresh water to swim in. I just wanted to keep her alive.

I can't keep her. I do not have the time or money to give her a bigger house and the attention she deserves. She's living in a small aquarium in my one bedroom apartment, and I hope somebody on this forum can take her.

Here's a link to my photoshop for pictures:
http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/samalama08/

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hi Sammy, I have a few RF's and also had an ornate that I recently lost. I really miss her and I love the boxies and wondered where you are?
Na

sammy28

5 Year Member
Nay said:
Hi Sammy, I have a few RF's and also had an ornate that I recently lost. I really miss her and I love the boxies and wondered where you are?
Na

I live in Fond du lac, Wisconsin. That's about 1 hour north of Milwaukee.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I would take her but i live in california. I use to have 13 3 toeds on top of the 6 easterns, and 22 ornates, lol... Box turtles are always my favorite.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Sammy I am about 30 minutes from Fondy, just over in West Bend, I can take him/her if you're still looking for a new home. You can email me through the link at the bottom of this post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.