Tom was right, I'm so sad.

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
I walked up to my enclosure and said babies, babies. I always say that so they can remember my sound. Well when I said babies. Tank, the bigger Sulcata came running out his hide. Charged across the enclosre and bit the crap out of Scooter, the little one. I feel sad.. Tom warned me.. but like a typical uneducated first time tortoise owner, I thought mine would be different. So ignorant of me. I'm setting up arrangements now, my sister will pick one and keep it. She owns a nice house with a giant backyard. Who ever she chooses. It will have a happy life there.20180415_114002.jpgScreenshot_20180404-004304.jpg

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I walked up to my enclosure and said babies, babies. I always say that so they can remember my sound. Well when I said babies. Tank, the bigger Sulcata came running out his hide. Charged across the enclosre and bit the crap out of Scooter, the little one. I feel sad.. Tom warned me.. but like a typical uneducated first time tortoise owner, I thought mine would be different. So ignorant of me. I'm setting up arrangements now, my sister will pick one and keep it. She owns a nice house with a giant backyard. Who ever she chooses. It will have a happy life there.View attachment 236463View attachment 236464

You’re a GOOD PERSON, and you did the right thing!!!!
BIGGGG electronic hugggg!!!! [emoji2][emoji173]️