Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
For all who maybe considering a new, baby, African tortoise, I highly recommend Tom. Fantastic communication, excellent follow up, more than willing to help make your tortoise caretaker duties stress free! And on top of all that, he is just a general good guy.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
I second that! Great breeder!

I got a very well hydrated, active, healthy hatchling from Tom. I've seen his facilities. He takes great care of his animals, he cares about the hatchlings he places, and he's an overall nice guy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Moderator note: Just a reminder that the vendor review section is only for reviews made by people who have had business dealings with the vendor being reviewed.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I got my leopard tortoise, "Chewy" from Tom. I agree with everything said. Tom was very easy to talk to, very friendly and really wants the best possible home for his hatchlings. Chewy will be 2 next month and he is happy and healthy:).

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
emysemys said:
Moderator note: Just a reminder that the vendor review section is only for reviews made by people who have had business dealings with the vendor being reviewed.

My business dealings with Tom were smooth and professional. I, personally, wish all the monetary for goods I have were of such a sound experience.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cowboy_Ken said:
emysemys said:

My business dealings with Tom were smooth and professional. I, personally, wish all the monetary for goods I have were of such a sound experience.

(Yvonne says - I have deleted several posts that were in the "I-like-Tom" vein)

Status
Not open for further replies.