Tortoise Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanh12

5 Year Member
Hi,

I have owned a horsfield tortoise named Star for about 4 years now. So I decided to create a blog entitled "The Blog of Star the Tortoise" it is at the moment quite small but already contains:

-Polls
-The ability to ask questions
-Reviews for tortoise related products and food menus.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take 5 minutes out of your day to pop over there and have a look.

Click Here To Got To The Blog
:tort::tort::tort::tort:

If you would like to help me run the project, private massage me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.:tort:

nathanh12

5 Year Member
Hi,

Sorry about the spelling errors, I was typing very quickly.

Thanks,

Nathanh12
:rolleyes:
:tort::Star

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi! Looks like you put a lot of time and work into your blog. I hope while your here, you will read many of our threads, especially ones like diets for Stars, it just might give you a few new ideas.

On sorta a side note, about the substrate, since the tortoises should not be eating it, to what benefit is it to have it supplement calcium?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi nathan12:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum! Is your name "Nathan?" And may we know where you are?

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Jacqui said:
Hi! Looks like you put a lot of time and work into your blog. I hope while your here, you will read many of our threads, especially ones like diets for Stars, it just might give you a few new ideas.

On sorta a side note, about the substrate, since the tortoises should not be eating it, to what benefit is it to have it supplement calcium?

I think the Russian tortoise diet threads would serve him better.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui said:

(Its a Russian tortoise named "Star." :p )

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Jacqui said:

(Its a Russian tortoise named "Star." :p )

:D I knew that, but then when I was writing it my mind stuck on the Star part.(actually my mind was more focused on the question about the substrate) :D Of course I could say it was written meaning diets for (tortoises named) Star. :p Thanks both of you for pointing out my slip. Like I said earlier, today has been a bad one for me. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
But he does also have a star tortoise in his signature. I'm so confused!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
But he does also have a star tortoise in his signature. I'm so confused!!

His sig is telling you he has one male Russian named Star, but will soon be getting another tortoise (assuming it's also going to be a Russian). (this was the first post)

:tort: Star meaning the tortoise is Star. (this is on his sig in the second post)

nathanh12

5 Year Member
In response to the earlier post I am going to answer a few questions.

1.I have 1 Russian tortoise named star

2. I am from Nottingham in the UK

I am tweaking his diet according to your advice.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.