tortoise clear eyed but not eating

Location (City and/or State)
south jersey
my baby cherry head is clear eyed with no snot or mucus but he is not eating for the last three days, he went from barely eating to now just not eating and walking off his food dish, i noticed today tho that he was trying to eat his cuttlebone so idk what that means but i have tried to feed him every single thing under the sun. i don't have any vets in my area that see reptiles so can anyone help me on what this could be, he is drinking tho

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
my baby cherry head is clear eyed with no snot or mucus but he is not eating for the last three days, he went from barely eating to now just not eating and walking off his food dish, i noticed today tho that he was trying to eat his cuttlebone so idk what that means but i have tried to feed him every single thing under the sun. i don't have any vets in my area that see reptiles so can anyone help me on what this could be, he is drinking tho
Hello, can you show us please some pics of your enclosure and your tortoise ? With pics we can better see if there is an issue.
And we need to know the temps in your enclosure ( day and night ) and the humidity.
How old is your tort and what do you feed ?
Do you soak your baby ?
What kind of bulbs do you use for heat and UVB ?
How long do you own your baby tort ?

Many questions but I ask them that we can easier help you.