Tortoise forum Instagram?

spud's_mum

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I have noticed that on Instagram there is lots of people keeping torts in pairs, on sand, dry etc. I have talked about the forum lots of times on spuds Instagram page and also have a link to here in my bio.

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we could make an Instagram for the forum (@tortoiseforumofficial?) to teach the people of Instagram.

What do you think?

Yay or nay :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I say sounds good to this guy. And a good idea as well. I had an Instagram account once, until I realized it was a social networking type thing so I deleted from my phone. It might be a good question link from Instagram to the Forum. We could have an Insta-gram thread where we post something like, "over on Instagram, someone is keeping a sulcata hot and dry! Could someone bounce over and help me discourage it?" I like the idea.
So I'm thinking that's a YAY from me. If we don't get 3 nays in a week, I say YOU do it and then help me out with the Instagram Machine.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I say sounds good to this guy. And a good idea as well. I had an Instagram account once, until I realized it was a social networking type thing so I deleted from my phone. It might be a good question link from Instagram to the Forum. We could have an Insta-gram thread where we post something like, "over on Instagram, someone is keeping a sulcata hot and dry! Could someone bounce over and help me discourage it?" I like the idea.
So I'm thinking that's a YAY from me. If we don't get 3 nays in a week, I say YOU do it and then help me out with the Instagram Machine.
Yeah! Sounds good :D

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Today is my birthday!
Earth
I think the one instagram is semi-official since it had Josh's blessing, but the person running it went inactive.

Are you volunteering?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I think the one instagram is semi-official since it had Josh's blessing, but the person running it went inactive.

Are you volunteering?
Can do. Although, I will have to delete my photography account as I've used all of my email addresses. It wouldn't be a problem though as it doesn't have many followers anyway :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't do that kind of thing. I only have a facebook account so I can read the facebook turtle and tortoise classified.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Should I make a thread on whet to post? That way people can leave pictures and information that I should post.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm on there as TheRustyTortoise, but I'm mostly trying to get people to buy my awesome vintage stuff with some cute #Tortoise pictures mixed in.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I think it's a great idea to get the tortoiseforum instagram running again. I advertise the forum all of the time and give advice to many people, but another instagram doing the same thing would be great