Tortoise Haloween Costumes

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
View attachment 220210
Does it have to be cute?

Since when is Halloween “Cute”????
KMart, Walmart, and other big chain stores made it cute. Cute is what makes me gag !
I’m thinking I’ll wrap one of mine in foil with head, tail, and legs sticking out and video it eating a jack-o-lantern. IMG_1508315268.096556.jpg

Wendy Proulx

Chesapeake VA
E8380212-44E6-4FBD-8916-481FFE984477.jpeg I don’t find it much different then the rescue groups that put donation buckets on their backs. As said above too, it’s just for a few minutes for photos. Kurt walked around with his yesterday for a bit and didn’t seem too stressed about it, maybe a tad annoyed. I feel he is just one of my children, so it is the time of year to torcher them all!

Meganolvt

Michigan
View attachment 220680 I don’t find it much different then the rescue groups that put donation buckets on their backs. As said above too, it’s just for a few minutes for photos. Kurt walked around with his yesterday for a bit and didn’t seem too stressed about it, maybe a tad annoyed. I feel he is just one of my children, so it is the time of year to torcher them all!
I love it!

Meganolvt

Michigan
Are you a ;
Certified VT or a ;
Registered VT ?
They are the same- Certified, Registered, Licensed are the same, just different titles in different states. I am Licensed. They're working on changing us all to Registered Veterinary Nurse so we're all called the same thing, which I am 100% for.