Tortoise Keeps Rubbing His Eyes?

Tortmama2

Location (City and/or State)
Lyndonville
Hello everyone I’m the proud new mama to a 4 month old Sulcata tortoise and he wipes his eyes a lot but they look fine. I have noticed only a couple times him having a couple bubbles from the nose but not a constant thing. I’m so worried maybe he’s got a cold or uri please any help would be great!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello everyone I’m the proud new mama to a 4 month old Sulcata tortoise and he wipes his eyes a lot but they look fine. I have noticed only a couple times him having a couple bubbles from the nose but not a constant thing. I’m so worried maybe he’s got a cold or uri please any help would be great!
I started your own thread for you. Adding to an old thread won't get you as much help.
What kind of bulbs are you using? What are all your temps, day, night, basking? What is humidity and post a pic of the enclosure and we can help
You better.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania

Tortmama2

Lyndonville
Sorry about the delayed response busy week. I’m using a Powersun zoo med uva uvb bulb. His basking area stays in the range of 100-110 degrees and my humidity is 50-60 percent. I was told to just keep a heating pad on at night and the tank stays at a temp of 75-80. I changed the tank around a bit so hopefully I have fixed all the things that were suggested. IMG_1535048410.835800.jpg