Tortoise POOP PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregUnd

5 Year Member
I know how we love poop pics, I was very impressed with these. They came from within 5 minutes of eachother. NOTE: When Terra poops in her bath water I take it out so that she doesn't get it all over herself, these are not the same poops, but two different poops, all in the same "sitting". I cleaned one out and then came back about 5 or 6 minutes later and she had laid another.:D

Attachments

• poop.JPG
    poop.JPG
    489.6 KB · Views: 307
  • poop2.JPG
    poop2.JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 202

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I'm amazing at the size of these young tortoises poop.

GregUnd

5 Year Member
I can only imagine how much better she felt..... I would have liked to have been able to weight them.:cool:

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Wow and I a tortoise nut or what? I seen the title and still clicked it fully knowing what to expect.

Great poop pictures!

GregUnd

5 Year Member
She eats 3 times a day now, spring mix and mazuri. I try not to feed her too much mazuri, when she does she seems to poop urates often, like everyday.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
GregUnd said:
She eats 3 times a day now, spring mix and mazuri. I try not to feed her too much mazuri, when she does she seems to poop urates often, like everyday.

Its crazy how different torts of the same species can be, I feed my hatchling mazuri every day (about 2-3 pieces) depending on how fast he eats it and hardly see urates. He has recently started eating more grass and that I am happy about.. Nothing like a nice poop to let you know they are eating well :D:p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am soo excited that I am not the only one that photographs poops!!
Here is Leia's …

Poop.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Neal said:

Although I do think highly of myself, this should have said 'amazed' instead of amazing. :p

GregUnd

5 Year Member
dalano73 said:
Its crazy how different torts of the same species can be, I feed my hatchling mazuri every day (about 2-3 pieces) depending on how fast he eats it and hardly see urates. He has recently started eating more grass and that I am happy about.. Nothing like a nice poop to let you know they are eating well :D:p

When she eats mazuri for a full day(only happens if I run out of spring mix due to unavailability), she eats 6-8 pellets in a day....fully. The next day she'll poo out urates in a jelly like form. She's done that ever since I had her though. When she just came home I fed her mazuri for about 5 days straight, and every day she pooed urates. When I started feeding her spring mix she quit, unless that's all she's had to eat that day.

Neal said:
Neal said:

Although I do think highly of myself, this should have said 'amazed' instead of amazing. :p

Prove it.......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.