Tortoise Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
I can't seem to find the image that I'm looking for. I'm wanting to get a tortoise tattoo with the center of the South Korean flag (just the ball) as the scutes.

Is there anyone here that could draw something for me? I'd be willing to pay. I'm wanting a few options. The tattoo will go on the ball of my shoulder ,at least that's where I'd like the middle of the tort to center around.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
RE: Tortosie Tattoo

we have several tattoo artists here the first one that comes to mind is silverstar.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Whitney, sometimes the best place to start is to find a tattooist that does work you like, then have them draw what you're looking for. The best work usually comes from something the tattooist drew up in the first place.

Look up local shops on the web and they will have galleries, usually. Pick the one who jives with your taste the most and book a consultation.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Did you google tattoo art? There are several sea turtles, etc...You might get an idea that way.

Watermelon

5 Year Member
I think the only reason I would get a tortoise tattoo would be if a tortoise saved my life. Have you had it done yet? Why dont you post a pic?

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Watermelon said:
I think the only reason I would get a tortoise tattoo would be if a tortoise saved my life. Have you had it done yet? Why dont you post a pic?

Tortoises likely saved my life...my daughter, as well! :cool:

tortoiseturtle-tattoos-tortoise-forum-husbandry-s-t-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

Watermelon

5 Year Member
I dont like tattoos, but that is pretty cute. I like the different colours.....

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
nice tat. As I near retirement I'm thinking of a tat. I've some 7 years to consider, draw, reconsider, redraw, talk to the tat artists and chinni up the nerve... but I've got 7 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.