Tortoise Trust Diploma??

Status
Not open for further replies.

samstar

5 Year Member
How long has it taken you'll who have done this course to receive the diploma cert after sitting of the test? It has been more than 6 months that I have received mine with so many emails to them. They keep saying they sent it out a few times so I told them not to use their local postal and to use DHL, Fedex or UPS and that I WILL PAY FOR IT but with no success. I have been emailing to [email protected]
Would anyone here know whom can help me get my cert from them?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Is that the site that charges you for the lessons, that are free online? or am I thinking of another site?

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
They charge, and it is not a bad course. I got my diploma a couple years ago, and it arrived quickly, although it is nothing special.

samstar

5 Year Member
A lot of the guys in Shelled Warriors forum had troubles receiving their diplomas also which we did pay for

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Laura said:
Diploma? for what?

Andy Highfield of the Tortoise Trust has put together a program that you buy and it comes in different lessons. You complete the assignments and in the process, learn about tortoises. At the end of the course, you get a diploma.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I was looking for the link to post and cannot find any info on his site any more. Is the class still going on?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Not about the diploma, but I sent money to get a couple of older copies of newsletters and to get a year subscription. This was over two years ago and I still have yet to receive anything from them. Several emails were sent and none were ever acknowledged by them.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hmmm... I wonder how well I would do on the assignments?

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I had to wait quite a while and send a few emails before I got my diploma.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
That wasn't the nicest response ever, I have to say. Is there really that much of a problem with the post getting to where it is supposed to?

For someone to have given them money and then to get pretty much a "too bad, so sad, out of my control" response, I have to say I would not be happy.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Jacqui said:
Not about the diploma, but I sent money to get a couple of older copies of newsletters and to get a year subscription. This was over two years ago and I still have yet to receive anything from them. Several emails were sent and none were ever acknowledged by them.

Me too...the same thing. I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.