Tortoise Trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
So I was just over at tortoise trust and read a few of their articles and signed up for the e-newsletter. I know a few people her are pretty involved over there and I was wondering if anyone gets the actual published newsletter? I'm interested in getting it but the world subscription is sort of expensive so I wanted to know if I would be getting different articles than are in the free E version? (I don't know if I can justify a subscription just for the pretty :tort: pictures :))

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
As much as I like TT, I don't subscribe. I really doubt there is much in it that does not end up somewhere on-line soon and I have yet to see anyone bring up one of their articles for any reason.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have just came from tt also, weird. I don't know anything about them. Did you read this article?UNDERSTANDING REPTILE LIGHTING SYSTEMS. Very good article.
Everyone should read it. Don't know if there is anything newer, it was last updated in 2008.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Ok thanks guys, they seem to have a great program but I was a little put off by their site. It was a bit confusing, they need a good about us page or something :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I paid for it and a couple of back orders something like two years ago. I never got anything from them. Inquiries went unanswered. So while it might be good information, you may end up like me out of the money with nothing to show for it. :(

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
well glad I didn't just go for it then, thanks for the warning...I'll just stick to reading what they have online

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I don't subscribe either (whew), but like reading their articles, there are quite a few. Some are written by a specific tort owner, about their type of tortoise, or keeping a tort in their climate, which is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.