Tortoise, turtle and beardie mama here

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveytheTortoise

5 Year Member
I have a 5 year-old Sulcata tortoise (Harvey) interesting though "Harvey" is looking a little bit feminine, but we're going to keep her name. I have a adult Greek Tortoise (George) George is a rescue from a local tortoise rescue and had pretty awful shell rot when he came to live with us. He's all healed up and just a little scarring. We think he looks and acts like a grumpy old man. :D I also have a African Side-Neck Turtle (Amani). Someone left Amani as a juvenile in a bucket outside of a local Petco a couple winters ago. It gets below freezing here in the winter. :( I was contacted by a local animal lover and picked her up. She survived and is extremely active. She has the personality of a hyper-active dog. She keeps us entertained. I have a three-toed box turtle, named Penny, that was given to me by a colleague and unfortunately this colleague had not done her research and the poor boxie had not had any UVB light for the first 2 years of it's life. She's doing well but has some permanent shell deformities. She's a bit of a ham and LOVES to eat. I have a juvenile Bearded Dragon named Karma and she's a handful. We are working on getting her comfortable with us, but loving her little attitude.:p
Lastly, I have a cat named Ghandi and two kiddos.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Sounds like you have a wonderful little group there!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi HarveyTheTortoise:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

and may we know appx. where in the world you are?

HarveytheTortoise

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi HarveyTheTortoise:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

and may we know appx. where in the world you are?

I'm Reese and my hubby is Joe. We live on the East side of the state of Washington. The winters here are cold so building a habitat for our ever growing Sulcata will be quite the undertaking but we are excited. Right now she calls a 4x6 turtle table home, but will soon outgrow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.