Tortoise Unable To Eat After Thieves Steal Mate Of 38 Years: The Metro

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good morning everyone!

Try typing in Tortoise Unable To Eat After Thieves Steal Partner Of 38 Years (Metro) newspaper. I feel so sorry for these poor tortoises and their owner. Please keep a lookout for Rainbow if you live in that area.

Natrah

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
I hate to be a downer on this one, but they were being kept as a male pair, which we all know not to be a good living situation for either tortoise😣don’t get me wrong, I feel terrible for their owner! And hope he is returned, but the remaining tortoise not eating and wondering aimlessly as the article states, is typical of a tortoise that has been used to a pair dynamic for decades to seek out the rival. As we all know, they hate any kind of change, even the good ones. The remaining tortoise is stressed from the change, not the loss of a companion😕the remaining tortoise will likely settle in good time and no longer be under constant stress being housed with another male.
Very sad about the stolen one though😞💔

MaNaAk

Southend
I hate to be a downer on this one, but they were being kept as a male pair, which we all know not to be a good living situation for either tortoise😣don’t get me wrong, I feel terrible for their owner! And hope he is returned, but the remaining tortoise not eating and wondering aimlessly as the article states, is typical of a tortoise that has been used to a pair dynamic for decades to seek out the rival. As we all know, they hate any kind of change, even the good ones. The remaining tortoise is stressed from the change, not the loss of a companion😕the remaining tortoise will likely settle in good time and no longer be under constant stress being housed with another male.
Very sad about the stolen one though😞💔
Hope the stolen one is okay and receives the required medical attention.

Natrah