Tortoise won't eat anything and hasn't pooped in over 2 weeks

Phoebep

Location (City and/or State)
UK
My tortoise isn’t eating (this has never happened before shes always been really hungry all the time) and hasn’t pooped in nearly 2 weeks. I took her to the vet on the weekend and they said she looked fine but wanted to check her poo. The vet gave her an enema but told me that most of time they don’t poop while at the vet and my tort didn’t either. They told me to bring it in whenever she does eventually go but so far nothing, it’s been 3 days and I’ve been warm soaking her daily for a week now. Any advice would be appreciated.

Some info about tortoise : She lives in a tortoise table, substrate is coco coir, has a basking lamp on one side and uv tube light. She usually gets 2 soaks a week (before she stopped eating) and I feed her romaine, lambs lettuce, radicchio, frisée, aloe, cucumber and other things depending on what I have.

She just stopped finishing the food I gave her around 2.5 weeks ago (which is unlike her) and then around 1.5 week ago she just stopped eating completely. She’s still v active.

ETA- ive tried giving her things i know she will 100% like, such as tomato but still nothing

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
What kind of tortoise is it? What is the temperature inside the enclosure, and bulbs you are using?

Phoebep

UK
What kind of tortoise is it? What is the temperature inside the enclosure, and bulbs you are using?
Horsfield tortoise, its usually around late 20's Celsius on the hot side and cooler on the other side. I use a 100w basking bulb. It did get really cold a couple of weeks ago in England which was not ideal but i did my best to keep her warm.

I have to say it never seems like its too cold for her though, as in she will hang out on the cooler side.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Horsfield tortoise, its usually around late 20's Celsius on the hot side and cooler on the other side. I use a 100w basking bulb. It did get really cold a couple of weeks ago in England which was not ideal but i did my best to keep her warm.

I have to say it never seems like its too cold for her though, as in she will hang out on the cooler side.
Read these to understand what is going on: