Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I bought 4 bags of cypress mulch and two books from Tyler. He offered great service, prices and the products are working out perfectly. I reviewed the "Star Tortoise" book in the tortoise products section.

To be fair and honest, he's kind of a friend of mine, but that doesn't change the above facts.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
RE: TortoiseSupply.com Customer Review

As you all may know, I won the photo contest at the beginning of the summer...I chose the $25 gift certificate to Tortoise Supply, I ordered 7 pounds of cactus and was I (pleasantly) surprised when the package arrived. First off, it was 8 pounds, not 7. Second, it was the most perfect cactus I've seen to date...BIG & TENDER! Third, Tyler threw in a couple sample size bottles of Zoo Med Rep-Cal. Generous to a fault and quick service! Maybe I'm about 4 months behind on the review...but it goes to show...you NEVER forget the service you receive...good or bad! In this case...absolute perfection.

tortoiseluvr

5 Year Member
I have to agree that the cactus Tyler sells is amazing. I have purchased a few tortoises from him and every time I got one I was amazed at the quality and health of the tortoise. He has an outstanding lineup of both live and non-live products.

Status
Not open for further replies.