Torts have taught me to slow down in life. Girls best friend!

Bdsgnz

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hi Everyone! My name is Brenda from Southern California. I was given 2 same little turtles back when I was like 5. That’s when my turtle & tortoises fascination began in how I could help & conserve the lives of these animals futures. I’ve learned that my little torts have thought my to slow down in life and enjoy the simple things in life.

I currently own a African Sulcata, Lepoard, Red Foot, and a Russian Tortoise. I also own 2 Diamond Backs Turtles that I adore and keep me entertained with there personalities. My torts live outside and have a huge backyard to play with.

I just became a member but I’ve been reading your helpful blogs for a few months. Whom ever created this forum I want to personally thank. You’ve helped out a lot of people like myself when I’ve had doubtful questions. Looking forward to learning more on this forum from the experts as the years to come. :)

Thank you! :)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hi Everyone! My name is Brenda from Southern California. I was given 2 same little turtles back when I was like 5. That’s when my turtle & tortoises fascination began in how I could help & conserve the lives of these animals futures. I’ve learned that my little torts have thought my to slow down in life and enjoy the simple things in life.

I currently own a African Sulcata, Lepoard, Red Foot, and a Russian Tortoise. I also own 2 Diamond Backs Turtles that I adore and keep me entertained with there personalities. My torts live outside and have a huge backyard to play with.

I just became a member but I’ve been reading your helpful blogs for a few months. Whom ever created this forum I want to personally thank. You’ve helped out a lot of people like myself when I’ve had doubtful questions. Looking forward to learning more on this forum from the experts as the years to come. :)

Thank you! :)

Welcome to the Forum!

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Welcome from another Southern California member!

There’s nothing more calming than watching a tortoise roam around, interspered with plenty of naps!