Tortstork is top notch!!!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I ordered my baby razor back musk turtle from Randy. He is super easy to communicate with and always responds promptly, answering my many questions! He very agreeably held the baby an extra 2 weeks while I got the tank ready and could be home to receive the turtle. He sent photos of the baby before hand as well as photos and description of the packaging and the tracking date when he shipped. The baby arrived very promptly and in great condition! Randy gave me very welcome suggestions for what to do between receiving him and introducing him into the tank. The turtle is healthy and vigorous: bright eyed, alert and very active!!!!!! Fantastic experience from Tort Stork!!! Absolutely recommended!!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I ordered my baby razor back musk turtle from Randy. He is super easy to communicate with and always responds promptly, answering my many questions! He very agreeably held the baby an extra 2 weeks while I got the tank ready and could be home to receive the turtle. He sent photos of the baby before hand as well as photos and description of the packaging and the tracking date when he shipped. The baby arrived very promptly and in great condition! Randy gave me very welcome suggestions for what to do between receiving him and introducing him into the tank. The turtle is healthy and vigorous: bright eyed, alert and very active!!!!!! Fantastic experience from Tort Stork!!! Absolutely recommended!!!!

Oh wow...did I miss the pic??? How exciting!!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I just remembered, I wanted to add another thing about Randy!!!
With every animal he sells, he makes a DONATION to a turtle/tortoise conservation group!!!
He truly cares about the welfare, not only of the animals he breeds and sells, but of turtles and tortoises everywhere!:):<3::<3::<3: