Tortstork Review

Vikingdad

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus, Mt
A great experience from beginning to end. Randy took the time to answer a ton of questions and help me find the right tortoise for our family. We ended up getting Instahatch # 108 and a pair of hatchling Western Hermann’s. Communication was great responding quickly and shipping went smoothly. We received two gorgeous little hatchlings and an impatient Instahatch that didn’t want to wait to get here to start hatching. Torts are healthy and eating. I couldn’t have asked for more and we are customers for life!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I also recommend Tortstork, great experience, and Randy will answer any questions you have.

ArmadilloPup

NE Oklahoma
This forum is where I had originally learned about Tortstork, and I'm thankful! Recently I chose a 3 month-old cherryhead from Tortstork, and the whole experience went smoothly. The ordering process is easy and Randy is very transparent and easy to talk to. Our baby started eating immediately after his first soak out of the box, and hasn't missed a meal since.

CarboMonch.JPG

Smiles07

San Mateo, California
I have a 4 months old Russian Tortoise, I got it from Tortstork when he was around 3 months. The little guy is active, so curious, loves to explore and eats everyday. I went for a vet check after 1 month I had him and the vet said he’s completely healthy.4745FC74-20D0-4DE0-9467-39FA81EA4D2D.jpeg