Tortuga aldabra?

Thomas tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I was looking at a site called tortuga aldabra and they sell radiated tortoises for $450 but its 33%off so its $300 right now and they got one review in Spanish its 5 stars so it must be good but i am just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They are also located in Texas if that makes a difference and am i able to buy one out of my state or is that illegal? Maybe the pic will help.Screenshot_20220406-221250_Chrome.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
1. Its a scam.
2. You can't buy or sell one across state lines.
3. You don't have room for one, and its not right to put that burden on your family when you go off to college in a couple years.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I give you a lot of credit Thomas, that you came here to ask b4 you did something stupid and got swindled!

Tom is right Thomas, listen to his experience. When it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.....we all know it, yet we are all seduced to some extent.....be smarter than that.

I also agree with him as a parent..............."don't sluff off on me, the responsibilities your choices created" .......

and no, we don't always agree! LOL

Hzwolun

Fairfax County VA
100% scam
any website the price is way below the market price is most likely a scam.
also, be careful about depositing money first too. most scammers be like: Oh, so many ppl want to buy this tort whoever sends me the money first I will save the torts for them.