Tracking Michael

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It's a scary one.
Very compact and powerful.
My mother lives in a nursing home in Albany Georgia. They're already evacuating into a centrally located building with a generator.
Who would ever think that inland Georgia would get hurricane winds?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I was just in Panama City Beach last week enjoying this view from our balcony! Had a great time and visited some relatives of Brenda - View attachment 253632 And we were talking with them about how rare it has been for a hurricane to hit there in recent years - having to curve up and around through the Gulf!
You know there's a $5 for bringing that up during hurricane season...

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
It's a scary one.
Very compact and powerful.
My mother lives in a nursing home in Albany Georgia. They're already evacuating into a centrally located building with a generator.
Who would ever think that inland Georgia would get hurricane winds?
Albany isn't all that far from me... I'm currently south of Monticello.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hope everyone in its path is safe. I know we have quite a few GA members. Been talking too one that's in the path. Tornados too happened earlier today. Luckily that didn't hit her. @Tom might still be in GA too. It already did a lot of damage in FL.
Stay safe!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
My evacuation location (personal COOP site, for those of you familiar with the term) has been out of power since 1520 hrs, and internet connection is spotty.

Monticello is out of power.

On the bright side, the power was still on at my house, about 15 minutes away, as of a couple hours ago. If it stays that way, I may be able to demobilize and return with the critters tomorrow morning. Think good thoughts...

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
My current location has a generator, but we haven't turned it on yet. It's mostly reserved for running the refrigerator periodically during an outage, to keep food cold, to pump water, and to recharge mobile devices.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Its been raining here (Senoia, GA) for a few hours, but not much wind at all. Supposed to see the worst of it in the next few hours and then sunny by tomorrow afternoon here.

Went out in the rain for Mexican food tonight. Not the kind of Mexican food I'm used to from Mexico and Southern CA.

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
Its been raining here (Senoia, GA) for a few hours, but not much wind at all. Supposed to see the worst of it in the next few hours and then sunny by tomorrow afternoon here.

Went out in the rain for Mexican food tonight. Not the kind of Mexican food I'm used to from Mexico and Southern CA.
Just don't ever try "Mexican" food in Scotland. Seriously. DON'T!!!