Trade Offer! Russians for Pancakes tortoises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
this is now a trade offer only 2.2 Russian Tortoises 2 males one 4" & 5" and 2 Females one 5" & 6" Breeding sizes for females and males! First pair which is 5" & 6" inches is long time captive breed! I received them in a trade recently the other pair which is 4" & 5" was farm raised! the group 2.2 all together is well active and eats very well!!! Believe me on that! if you want a head start in the Breeding of Russian Tortoises here it is! Would like to trade for pancake tortoises.

My email Address is [email protected] or text me at 1 845 820-7614 bye, Anthony.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
RE: Trade Offer! Russians for Pancakes!

grogansilver said:
this is now a trade offer only 2.2 Russian Tortoises 2 males one 4" & 5" and 2 Females one 5" & 6" Breeding sizes for females and males! First pair which is 5" & 6" inches is long time captive breed! I received them in a trade recently the other pair which is 4" & 5" was farm raised! the group 2.2 all together is well active and eats very well!!! Believe me on that! if you want a head start in the Breeding of Russian Tortoises here it is! My email Address is [email protected] or text me at 1 845 820-7614 bye, Anthony.
Still for Trade or Sale> Sale Price is now $300.00 picked up!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi , good luck getting pancakes. i have a pair but i love them so much, i wouldnt let them go for anything.i am in need of another female and i am in no hurry. hope you get some. lindy

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
Still Available for Trade or sale! > 8/19/2011 :rolleyes:
PS: that pink container their in is not there home! its there transport container from the outside Enclosure to the inside Enclosure and back again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.