Trade/Sale $800.00 shipped! (Giants/Super ) line Leopard Gecko collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort:****Here is my High End Leopard Gecko collection 1.4 up for Sale or Trade! $800.00 for the group!!! the Male is from the (Giants) line and the (4) females pictured with him in the pictures include the yellow Raptor and the baby's which are the males off spring which come from the Female pictured which is the Lavender color Female that has the the Bulb tail! she also is the one with the Super Giants line in her! not only that she has two visible eggs inside her again! they are all Beautiful and Amazing Colors! the Habitat was created by me and thats where they are raised! and Healthy as can Be! Picked up or shipped take them all for $800.00 ***PS: will trade for one Pair of Red Ackie Monitors!:tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
:tort:****Here is my High End Leopard Gecko collection 1.4 up for Sale or Trade! $800.00 for the group!!! the Male is from the (Giants) line and the (4) females pictured with him in the pictures include the yellow Raptor and the baby's which are the males off spring which come from the Female pictured which is the Lavender color Female that has the the Bulb tail! she also is the one with the Super Giants line traits in her! not only that she has two visible eggs inside her again! they are all Beautiful and Amazing Colors! the Habitat was created by me and thats where they are raised! and Healthy as can Be! Picked up or shipped take them all for $800.00 ***PS: will trade for one Pair of Red Ackie Monitors!:tort:
:tort:***Labor Day special! $300.00 shipped or $250.00 picked up! and that includes the other Geckos i will add which are (4) Bibron Geckos (3) Flying Gecko's (2) Crocodile Gecko's (1) House Gecko all included Pay Pal or Cash on Pick up! Good luck (grogansilver):tort: PS: This is a give away at this Price! I "dont need the Money" I need the Room for my New Animals coming in!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
grogansilver said:
:tort:****Here is my High End Leopard Gecko collection 1.4 up for Sale or Trade! $800.00 for the group!!! the Male is from the (Giants) line and the (4) females pictured with him in the pictures include the yellow Raptor and the baby's which are the males off spring which come from the Female pictured which is the Lavender color Female that has the the Bulb tail! she also is the one with the Super Giants line traits in her! not only that she has two visible eggs inside her again! they are all Beautiful and Amazing Colors! the Habitat was created by me and thats where they are raised! and Healthy as can Be! Picked up or shipped take them all for $800.00 ***PS: will trade for one Pair of Red Ackie Monitors!:tort:
:tort:***Labor Day special! $300.00 shipped or $250.00 picked up! and that includes the other Geckos i will add which are (4) Bibron Geckos (3) Flying Gecko's (2) Crocodile Gecko's (1) House Gecko all included Pay Pal or Cash on Pick up! Good luck (grogansilver):tort: PS: This is a give away at this Price! I "dont need the Money" I need the Room for my New Animals coming in!
:tort: #### updated!!!! $150.00 Picked up or $200.00 shipped!the Male and the Female Raptor is spoken for! (Gone)! Still have the Lavender female with Bulb tail (who still holds the super Giant genes) with the eggs that are in side Her along with her (2) Babie's Available! along with all the other Gecko's mentioned included! :tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
*******These geckos have gone to a new Home! where they will be loved and taken cared of!**********Congratulations to the Buyer you got the Deal of a life time! and i think he knows it now! he couldn't believe his eyes upon Arrival.. your Welcome!>>> :)

Status
Not open for further replies.