Trade/Testudo hermanni boettgeri) for an Adult Female Russian Tortoise 6-8" or Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
I am looking to trade my 4" CB Female (Testudo hermanni boettgeri) as shown in picture's Below,along with last picture of her and her parents! she is Beautiful and flawless tortoise and full of energy in every way! and does come from a great Breeder which i acquired in a trade Deal the!!!!! ***(Want)- Trade would be for a female Russian Tortoise Between 6-8" in Length. my cell # is 845 820-7614 PS: "For Serous Tortoise Collectors out there that want to Breed she is Grade A Don't let this one slip by!!!! ***Or will except 1- female Pancake Tortoise "does not" matter if shes WC/CB*****

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Did you just say you would accept a wild caught pancake tortoise and a female to boot?? Seriously condoning wild caught of this species?

grogansilver

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Did you just say you would accept a wild caught pancake tortoise and a female to boot?? Seriously condoning wild caught of this species?
:tort: ascott' i Don't understand what your saying? if you have a (W/C PANCAKE FEMALE) OR you have (W/C 6"-8" FEMALE RUSSIAN) i will trade my 4" Hermann female. "Hay" if you have CB of either of the tortoises I'm asking for ill take that! :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.