Tropical Tort

RedFootMom

5 Year Member
I ordered one of John Crist’s (Tropical Tort) Red Foot hatchlings in March of 2014. I was so impressed with how quickly John replied to my emails and how easy he made it for arranging shipping a few weeks out when it was convenient for me. The communication from John with tracking information was flawless. My tortoise arrived as scheduled with no complications and was a bright eyed energetic eating machine right out of the box! This is the 4th tortoise I have purchased that had to be shipped and the first one I’ve purchased from John. If I’m ever in the market for a 5th, John would be the first person I would contact. This is by far the most personable, friendly hatchling I’ve received. In addition to his striking colors, he has obviously been well cared for during his first few months of life. I would highly recommend Tropical Torts to anyone looking for a quality tortoise at a very reasonable price. Thanks again, John! We are so in love with “Oliver” and look forward to many years together.

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
I concur.

I purchased my baby red foot from John, as well, and he is simply stunning. He was a hold back and I can see why! I wasn't planning on getting another tortoise/turtle but the minute I saw him, I fell in love.

John has been very patient and responds promptly to my ridiculous new-mommy-ness. I love my baby and John too!

Rutibegga

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia, PA
I also got a redfoot baby from John in early August. He's responded to every email I've sent since. The tort has done very well from day one and is a really bright, good-looking little thing. I'm very pleased all around.