Trying to move my baby outside?

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Addis, LA
Cleveland tx
Thank you so much for sharing! I believe that's the same one I found on Amazon. Im so glad you posted pictures of what it looks like in person I'm definitely going to order it. I love your idea about adding on to it

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Thank you so much for sharing! I believe that's the same one I found on Amazon. Im so glad you posted pictures of what it looks like in person I'm definitely going to order it. I love your idea about adding on to it
2 people are needed to assemble it, my husband cursed a lot, lost a screw while I was laughing and holding parts for him. Might want to have an adult beverage before assembling

Cleveland tx
I received the pen yesterday :) I'm very happy we got it .... My husband is going to help me put it together before he leaves for work ... He said he was going to put wood glue where each joint is before adding the screws :) I think it will be perfect at least for a while

Cleveland tx
Glad to hear your Daisy likes it. Lol I thought the same thing . When my husband was putting it together he said really a chicken coop?!? Those poor chickens lol