TTPG 2021, November 17-19, Mesa, AZ

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
Hello,

I got an email about this conference and wanted to ask about it.

Can someone tell me a bit about the sessions and people attending?

I'm wondering if it's over my head, as an amateur enthusiast, or if I'm within the target audience.

Thanks,

Jamie

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
I actually joined the TTPG back in April but didn't receive anything about this or anything about other conferences. I will have to contact them.

It seems like a good organization, focused on keeping and breeding. Seems right up the alley of any tortoise nerd.

Maybe you can get some material for your next tortoise saga!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello,

I got an email about this conference and wanted to ask about it.

Can someone tell me a bit about the sessions and people attending?

I'm wondering if it's over my head, as an amateur enthusiast, or if I'm within the target audience.

Thanks,

Jamie
I have gone to every single conference they've had starting in 2010. It is for anyone that is interested in turtles or tortoises. Beginners to advanced breeders. I learn something even from the presentations that I don't have much interest in. This is definitely your speed Jamie. You will love it. There are lots of TFO members that go too. Its great fun. We share meals and have lots of tortoise conversation. I highly recommend this conference to any tortoise enthusiast and certainly every TFO member.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
I have gone to every single conference they've had starting in 2010. It is for anyone that is interested in turtles or tortoises. Beginners to advanced breeders. I learn something even from the presentations that I don't have much interest in. This is definitely your speed Jamie. You will love it. There are lots of TFO members that go too. Its great fun. We share meals and have lots of tortoise conversation. I highly recommend this conference to any tortoise enthusiast and certainly every TFO member.
Thanks Tom!

J

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Sadly, some family stuff has come up that will prevent me from attending the TTPG conference... this year.

:(

Jamie