Tucco goes to the vet - kinda gross pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
I posted on Sunday in the Redfoot section called What is it with Males!!? Nasty cut pic about Tucco and Zeus brawling and Tucco losing.

Attached are pictures of Tucco's visit to the vet. The flap of skin hanging off had to come off and my vet numbed it, cut it off and clotted the blood with a clay-type powder. He hardly bled and was eating strawberries 15 minutes after!

The bonus was my vet didn't even charge me!

Attachments

• vet 1.jpg
    vet 1.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 152
  • vet 2.jpg
    vet 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 153
  • vet 3.jpg
    vet 3.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 151
  • vet 4.jpg
    vet 4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 144

SANDRA_MEISSNEST

5 Year Member
what happened and where was this piece of skin and how did it came loose.... is he alright?

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

wow you have a nice get my vet. mine wanted just for lacing an ear infection $360
Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad he's doing fine. Can't turn down a strawberry:D. Keep that vet. You won't find many, if any that would do that for free:)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Now, she's a true animal lover. If only we can get doctors that will treat humans the same way, there wouldn't be a healthcare crisis. Glad you got a sweet deal for your tort. He does need his own space, though.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Hate to burst your bubble, but we, veterinarians, do thousands of dollars worth of free services for our clients each and every year....now, does your family doctor do the same?

. Can't turn down a strawberry:D. Keep that vet. You won't find many, if any that would edo that for free:)
[/quote]

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
NO bubble bursting here! I know how fortunate I am to have a fantastic vet! I know how much extra she does for me. Not just with my torts but my dog and cats as well.

My family has been with the same vet for 40 years. I still see the origional (he retired 5 years ago) around town and he's still interested in how the animals are.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Wow poor little guy. I'm glad he is doing better now. It was VERY nice for them to do that.
I wish I knew a reptile vet near me in Mansfield, Ma... I don't even know if they have one at all around here. I might have to look it up just in case (KNOCK ON WOOD) something happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.