Turtle Gifts Available: Necklace, Pin, Wooden Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
It was time to do some cleaning so I have a few turtle gifts for sale! These just fell into my lap, so I don't have any particular price for the items, but if you would like to send a few bucks over for shipping (more if you're outside the U.S.), that would really be super appreciated. :) I have PayPal available. We can discuss. Send me a PM if you're interested. First come, first serve!

The wooden plate has a sea turtle etched in the center; the bottom side of it has "TropEco® HAWAII" etched into it. It says it was made in the Philippines. The edges come up so it sort of makes a very shallow bowl.

The necklace packaging says it's genuine abalone with sterling silver from Kohl's. $75 value! ;)

The pin/brooch is from Napier Co. The larger turtle (on the right) looks like abalone as well. The smaller turtle (on the left) is a light green color. Here's a listing of it with a better photo: http://www.rakuten.com/prod/napier-...-baby-pin-one-size-silver-tone/301263304.html

I took one photo with the flash on and one without so you could get an idea of the colors (sorry, I'm not the best photographer). I'll post updates when items are no longer available. Thanks for helping me clean! :D

tort_gifts.jpg tort_gifts2.jpg

Here are a couple close ups:

necklace.jpg

turtle_pin.jpg
back.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.