1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! The 2018 Tortoise Forum Calendar is here! Click here to pre-order! Proceeds go directly to keeping TFO online and FREE for all to use! Thank you for your support!

Turtle & Tortoise Show in Woodland Hills, CA

Discussion in 'Reptile Related Events' started by Samson, May 9, 2017.

1. Samson

Samson New Member

The Valley Chapter of the California Turtle and Tortoise Club is hosting its annual educational and fundraising "Turtle & Tortoise Show" on Saturday May 20 11am-4pm at the Woodland Hills Christian Church 5920 Shoup Ave.
    Live turtles and tortoises, exhibits, education material, ask-a-vet booth, raffles, silent auctions, gift shop with tons of turtle/tortoise related items, free desert tortoise permits and tags, and adoption information and applications!
    The cost is $3 for adults, $2 for Senior and children (kids under 5 are free)
    All proceeds will benefit rescue and rehabilitation of injured turtles and tortoises as well as on going education programs.
    If you live in the San Fernando or surrounding areas,come support the CTTC Valley Chapter!
  2. Samson

Samson New Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1494544654.777059.jpg
    TammyJ likes this.
  3. Thor-toise

Thor-toise Member

omg! i just missed it and i live super close!!!:( is there another one anytime soon?
  4. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 5 Year Member Platinum Supporter

Chapters that put on shows usually only do it once a year.
  5. Thor-toise

Thor-toise Member

I missed out bigtime:( guess better liuck next year then...... I already have tickets to this Reptile show in Pomono for August though. lol. (excited much?!)