turtle with runny poop and other issues :(

jhinmain

Location (City and/or State)
america
hello im new to this forum and i just made this account because i have a question on what to do .

my turtle has never had this type of poop before, its like a mixture of diarreah and solid poop, I was doing homework when I noticed he was acting strange and he had poopd all over his blanket. Hes never had this issue before and he takes supplements that the vet gave me and he eats his pellets and greens , the food he eats is recommended by the vet so I want to assume its not his food but I'm still not sure.

another thing that happened is he fell off my bed right after pooping on it and he hit the ground pretty hard, his arm wont extend properly and hes walking funny :(... i dont know what to do honestly im really worried and im cuddling him and making sure hes not in pain.

hes a 16 year old red slider turtle

please help! im sorry if this whole thread makes no sense im just so stressed and afraid right now

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
what is the food he eats? has your vet taken a poop sample to check for parasites? how long has this been going on, and what "supplements" is your vet providing?

can you show us a picture of the tank you keep your turtle in, and lights/temp info? (to make sure they are warm enough and can digest their food, for example)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
What in the heck is a water turtle out of his habitat and on your bed. Bad. Put him in his tank and leave him in it. His leg is probably just bruised. Give it a few days, and please leave him in the water