Turtles and Tortoises Illustration Arts

kameya

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, California
Turtles and Tortoises have always been my favorite animals, and over the years I have taken many photos of turtles and tortoises from my own yard, zoos, and reptile shows. Some of them are good photos and some of them are so-so. But with today's graphic software, I was able to turn my photos into beautiful illustration arts, even some of the so-so photos turned out quite nice.

I am going to share some the turtles and tortoises arts here, and this is going to be an on-going project for me, as I will keep taking more turtles pictures, and I will continue to turn some of them into the illustration arts.

Here are some Land Tortoise illustrations to kick off this presentation...

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Here are the Madagascar tortoises collection...

This one is from the continent of Africa, but can also be found in Madagascar as well... as a friend who took this photo during his travel in Madagascar...
So many adorable tort species out there! :)

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
These look very good @kameya.
I'm not sure if its a long expensive process to turn these photos into art.
How practical would it be to do 1offs.
So if I sent you a photo of my tort to get a graphic image back. Would it be expensive?

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
Here are some rare China's box turtles collection... A friend of my mine from Beijing was able to send me some photos of his valuable box turtles collections. He likes these illustration arts so much he will use these images for the wall graphic vignettes in his newly-built breeding facility.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Here are the Madagascar tortoises collection...

This one is from the continent of Africa, but can also be found in Madagascar as well... as a friend who took this photo during his travel in Madagascar...
An incredibly well-done job. Congrats!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Turtles and Tortoises have always been my favorite animals, and over the years I have taken many photos of turtles and tortoises from my own yard, zoos, and reptile shows. Some of them are good photos and some of them are so-so. But with today's graphic software, I was able to turn my photos into beautiful illustration arts, even some of the so-so photos turned out quite nice.

I am going to share some the turtles and tortoises arts here, and this is going to be an on-going project for me, as I will keep taking more turtles pictures, and I will continue to turn some of them into the illustration arts.

Here are some Land Tortoise illustrations to kick off this presentation...

Beautifully done!