TurtleStuff.com Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shesdisarming

5 Year Member
I bought some seeds from TurtleStuff.com, and it took nearly 3 weeks for it to get here. I know I know, you shouldn't complain as long as you get them.. but they're only located in Victorville, CA, and I live only 20 minutes away! Had I known the shipping would've taken THIS long, I would've driven there myself and picked it up by hand! Ugh. Anyway, has anyone else had this sort of experience with this website? Does this warrant a complaint?

:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I've heard this complaint about them many times before.

Yvonne

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SE Michigan
Just curious if it's a 20-30min drive. Wouldn't driving there and picking it up save quite a bit on shipping? Most things bought online really gouge you on shipping.

Like what shipping should cost, is usually 2-3 times that when you buy it.

I would definitely call them and complain. Maybe they will reduce your fee or give you some type of coupon.

shesdisarming

5 Year Member
Well actually the shipping was only about three dollars. And it's not like I wouldve been excited to drive out to the desert for some seeds. I figured I could just pay the cheap shipping and save myself some gas. Lame.
Seiryu said:
Just curious if it's a 20-30min drive. Wouldn't driving there and picking it up save quite a bit on shipping? Most things bought online really gouge you on shipping.

Like what shipping should cost, is usually 2-3 times that when you buy it.

I would definitely call them and complain. Maybe they will reduce your fee or give you some type of coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.