TVs The Curse Of Oak Island...

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Finding giants
Finding bigfoot
Finding mermaids (proven fake)
Finding megladon
Someone else watches the same shows I have. Just b/c we want it to be, doesn't mean it is so.

Quick story.....old Girlfriend was Lori......a decade or so younger, smokin body, weak-brained but she threw a pretty decent spiral so yeah, I built that.

Swear to God this is true.......remember the show that was a miniseries about what things would happen is FIRST CONTACT was made, here on Earth?

Well....yeah, you guys see where this is going. I have it on TV one afternoon and Lori enters the room. Impulsively I play like the show is real News and pulled her chain for 15 minutes. When the commercials came on she said..." I wonder why they are having commercials during an emergency". God rest her soul.....she passed a few years ago.

It's 3am and I'm rambling but on 3 hrs sleep...these examples of TV shows are very much like the American News. Sometimes that WANT a story to be true so badly, they fabricate things to look that way......hmmm.

The Bigfoot crew lost all their credibility due to their credulity <LOL>...I make myself laugh......

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If we're only left knowing that some huge event happened there in the 15th through the 18th century....But we never know what it was...
Maybe all they'll find is the who and what.

Last edited:

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Still the same
Hubby is still luvin' every discovery episode. His brother is likewise. Maybe it's genetics. Their grandfather owned a junk yard, which their uncle took over. Hubby's brother even invested in one of those metal detection devices. Hasn't found squat. OTOH, it has taken them almost 2 yrs to get their father's house cleaned out due to their father's "Treasure Island" gene

I think that all these wells drilled on Oak Island will eventually tip the island over-- like Guam.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Hubby is still luvin' every discovery episode. His brother is likewise. Maybe it's genetics. Their grandfather owned a junk yard, which their uncle took over. Hubby's brother even invested in one of those metal detection devices. Hasn't found squat. OTOH, it has taken them almost 2 yrs to get their father's house cleaned out due to their father's "Treasure Island" gene

I think that all these wells drilled on Oak Island will eventually tip the island over-- like Guam.

That took a special person, to say out loud,.....in CONGRESS!

Yeah, let THAT sink in folks! "Alex, I'll take Common core for a thousand"

lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Someone else watches the same shows I have. Just b/c we want it to be, doesn't mean it is so.

Quick story.....old Girlfriend was Lori......a decade or so younger, smokin body, weak-brained but she threw a pretty decent spiral so yeah, I built that.

Swear to God this is true.......remember the show that was a miniseries about what things would happen is FIRST CONTACT was made, here on Earth?

Well....yeah, you guys see where this is going. I have it on TV one afternoon and Lori enters the room. Impulsively I play like the show is real News and pulled her chain for 15 minutes. When the commercials came on she said..." I wonder why they are having commercials during an emergency". God rest her soul.....she passed a few years ago.

It's 3am and I'm rambling but on 3 hrs sleep...these examples of TV shows are very much like the American News. Sometimes that WANT a story to be true so badly, they fabricate things to look that way......hmmm.

The Bigfoot crew lost all their credibility due to their credulity <LOL>...I make myself laugh......
Hey now! Don't be insulting Oregon's Bigfoot mystic, lots of tourists come to find him...my gun store connection makes metal Bigfoot targets...
can you shoot 1000 yards?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Shoot a Thou? How about SEEING a thou Maggie?

I haven't missed a Bigfoot or UFO documentary in 55 years till lately when they all turned to "reality show" sh*t................Dr. Meldrum at Minn St and I are on a first name basis....he's the guy that never saw a human footprint in his entire life, they are ALL Bigfoot prints<LOL>!

It's pretty cool.....if we get a chance to travel, really travel, we find these "niche" places all over the world. Everyone finds a way to make a living from their local legends & natural features be them real, human or myth....doesn't really make any difference at all!

In Jamaica in some Parish's, Bob Marley was still the center of all things "commerce", in others, it was the local waterfall where a dozen locals setup "tours" to keep us Whities from slipping on the rocks as they guide you under the falls.........I broke ranks cause I think I'm special and bam, broke my azz.....yeah, they WERE doing a service and they got paid! In Belize it was even more ingenious.....you could wait for the National road guys, or you could pay David, to ferry your rental car across the swollen river, next to the impromptu gift shop erected to sell water and snacks, next to the pretty girls selling fresh fruit they picked next to the roadside....

The folks in Bigfoot country, or the silver and gold towns of CA and NV......or even the markets here by the Chesapeake bay, we work with what we have....all of us do!

I love ingenuity and I appreciate someone who is willing to work to get paid.......and guys, understand that if you ever get a chance to travel to a place like that, remember that a couple of 20's in your pocket might seem like too big a tip.......but in all seriousness, to the guy your are giving it to, it could be life-changing in a place where folks earn $8 a month. Just never forget, he had human pride just like you, slip it to him on the side.

I want UFO's to be real

I want Bigfoot to be real

I wanted the guys to find a HUGE treasure on Oak Island........but so glad they shared the hunt.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Shoot a Thou? How about SEEING a thou Maggie?

I haven't missed a Bigfoot or UFO documentary in 55 years till lately when they all turned to "reality show" sh*t................Dr. Meldrum at Minn St and I are on a first name basis....he's the guy that never saw a human footprint in his entire life, they are ALL Bigfoot prints<LOL>!

It's pretty cool.....if we get a chance to travel, really travel, we find these "niche" places all over the world. Everyone finds a way to make a living from their local legends & natural features be them real, human or myth....doesn't really make any difference at all!

In Jamaica in some Parish's, Bob Marley was still the center of all things "commerce", in others, it was the local waterfall where a dozen locals setup "tours" to keep us Whities from slipping on the rocks as they guide you under the falls.........I broke ranks cause I think I'm special and bam, broke my azz.....yeah, they WERE doing a service and they got paid! In Belize it was even more ingenious.....you could wait for the National road guys, or you could pay David, to ferry your rental car across the swollen river, next to the impromptu gift shop erected to sell water and snacks, next to the pretty girls selling fresh fruit they picked next to the roadside....

The folks in Bigfoot country, or the silver and gold towns of CA and NV......or even the markets here by the Chesapeake bay, we work with what we have....all of us do!

I love ingenuity and I appreciate someone who is willing to work to get paid.......and guys, understand that if you ever get a chance to travel to a place like that, remember that a couple of 20's in your pocket might seem like too big a tip.......but in all seriousness, to the guy your are giving it to, it could be life-changing in a place where folks earn $8 a month. Just never forget, he had human pride just like you, slip it to him on the side.

I want UFO's to be real

I want Bigfoot to be real

I wanted the guys to find a HUGE treasure on Oak Island........but so glad they shared the hunt.
What I find with Oak Island & most of these reality show is if you've found actual proof in your search, I'd watch that show showing your discovery. I might watch how you got there. But the year after year search with finding squat is so uninteresting. Who cares if you found nails, buttons, wood, etc?

As I've said before, the Ark of the Covenants is buried in the Superintendant of Document's warehouse, along with back issues of "The Solar Law Reporter." The Ark is not on Oak Island.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
As I've said before, the Ark of the Covenants is buried in the Superintendant of Document's warehouse, along with back issues of "The Solar Law Reporter." The Ark is not on Oak Island.

No Jan, I believe it is now resting in a tabernacle in a church located in Ethiopia if we are to believe the latest in "fake documentaries". This stuff is so rediciculas that even I couldn't make this stuff up!

Is that a shout out Hiltons or just a Spam?

The issue I have with all those shows is the premise that the viewers are stupid. They ignore reality, just pretend it doesn't exist b/c their viewers won't know better!

When people as so easily fooled by the narrow optics of the show ie` "two guys ALL BY THEMSELVES digging a hole and finding a major discovery...a button"

yet 40' away, out of view of the camera is a TOWN where btw-buttons have been sold for 200 years!!

Really? I'm not that stupid guys.....I'll keep up with results but I don't need to watch poorly staged "bits"; performances.

I get the big picture though....the brothers found a way to get Discovery channel, who wants to sell commercials, by framing every shovelful as "This is IT!"

They did it to PAY for THEIR HUNT.....brilliant! Got to love "smart", no matter where it is!

What was cool was that real treasure hunt, the stash the old guy hid and was found a year or two ago....that was cool!